Best Online Bookmakers in 2019
There is only one thing more exciting than watching high octane sports action – and that’s betting on it too! Sports betting fans are on the edge of their seat during events from around the world, and the unprecedented access we have to in play markets and live streaming mean that there has never been a better time to place wagers on sports online. If you are based in Canada, there are certainly no shortage of sports betting options, and here we take a look at some of the leading online sportsbooks in the land of the Maple Leaf.
Best Canadian Bookmakers Sites
- Have you met Mr Green? The online sports bookmaker, that is. Mr Green is a sportsbook which has set up an international presence since being established in 2007, and dubs itself as the ‘gentleman of online operators’. You will find that the site has a clean and easily navigable design, and there are markets on over 35 sports and ‘non-sports’, with a range of bet types.
- Fancy a flutter on football? There are many ways to structure your bet, including outright winner, correct score, total goals, Asian handicap and more. With its welcome promotion offering Canadians a free $20 bet, Mr Green can be a firm favourite in this North American marketplace.
- If you are a sports betting fan in Canada, there seems a good chance that you are familiar with Bet365. This is a platform with more than 22 million members around the world, and for Canadians wishing to sign up, a matching bonus of up to $200 can now be claimed on opening deposits. As you would expect from such a big brand, you can rely on Bet365 for a wide selection of markets from North American and more globally established sports.
- These include ice hockey, basketball, baseball, NFL and college football, as well as soccer, tennis and golf. If you are a Bet365 member, you can enjoy a free streaming service to follow the action on.
Top Bookies In Canada
- Have you been inside the Spin Palace? It’s a major online betting portal available to Canadian punters, and it also has its own sportsbook – Spin Sports. The platform was established back in 2017, and since then has become recognised for offering members the choice of more sports markets than you might typically see. That means the big markets such as NFL, basketball, soccer, tennis and golf, as well as less heralded games such as taekwondo, surfing, badminton, archery, diving, darts, equestrian, fencing, futsal and e-sports.
- So for those who enjoy betting on more alternative sports, Spin Sports would seem a natural destination. If you are eyeing Spin Sports, there is now a big incentive to sign up to the site, as up to a $200 bonus can be claimed. You would also have the advantage of a live chat function around the clock.
- And let’s not forget about 888 Sport, which has an even bigger welcome promotion currently running for punters in Canada. You can now win up to a $250 sign up bonus in this offer, which is exclusive to Canada. There is an impressive range of markets; from UFC to horse racing, NFL, college football, major league baseball and soccer.
- 888 Sport’s customer service has won plaudits for its responsiveness, and the speed of withdrawal times has also been noted – perfect for those who like nothing more than scooping their winnings!
Competition in the Canadian online sports betting market has certainly escalated, and that’s good news for punters! Check out the best online bookmakers today.